CITYPLACE DORAL ANNOUNCES ROSTER OF CULINARY TENANTS
Solidifying the New Destination as a Foodie Hot Spot
MIAMI (February 1, 2017) — CityPlace Doral announces its full list of culinary tenants slated to open throughout the course of 2017, with the first opening as early as mid-February. Developed by The Related Group and designed by Arquitectonica, the master-planned center for upscale living will deliver a diverse array of culinary experiences and is poised to become a world-class dining destination.
The contemporary village atmosphere of CityPlace Doral will be upheld by the destination’s anchor tenants, including The Fresh Market, CinéBistro, Kings America and Improv Comedy Club. Residents of The Flats Apartments, which sits atop CityPlace Doral, will have direct access to the mixed-use center’s diverse portfolio, and will have an opportunity to shop, eat and drink all without ever getting in a car. The Flats Apartments is now available for leasing, and for more information visit www.apartmentscityplacedoral.com
“CityPlace is more than a place to live, work, shop and have fun, it is a destination for serious foodies,” said Steve Patterson, President and CEO of Related Development. “We have two restaurant spaces left to lease and one is in negotiation, bringing our total restaurant count to two dozen. With a variety of cuisine from all over the world, CityPlace Doral offers something for everyone—from breakfast to dinner, from full service dining to fast casual restaurants, and everything in between.”
Guests can now look forward to a culinary portfolio that includes the following:
• Angelo Elia Pizza Bar & Tapas: created by Chef Angelo Elia, it is the perfect fusion of an upscale Italian eatery, bakery and café, with an expansive bar featuring an impressive wine list
• Baires Grill: a refined eatery serving Argentine steaks, pasta and wine
• Battosai: from the Sushi Siam dining chain, a unique authentic blend of Japanese and Thai food
• Brimstone Woodfire Grill: offering dishes with the best seasonal ingredients and finished over a wood-burning grill
• BurgerFi: a modern and urban burger joint delivering handcrafted meals with premium ingredients.
• Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar: serving guests the finest Mexican food and drinks from the freshest local ingredients
• CinéBistro: a movie theater offering a full service dining experience with chef inspired meals prepared daily
• City Works Eatery & Pour House: serving craft beers and modern American cuisine with a twist
• Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant: a wine-driven dining experience inspired by wine country, pairing each dish with a specific drink in mind
• Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen: featuring live entertainment, a beer garden with beers on tap and light bites to share
• Gyu-Kaku: offering Korean barbecued cuisine prepared at the table on a flaming charcoal grill
• IceBox Cafe: a modern and American menu focusing on healthy and all-natural ingredients with chef-driven cocktails and juices served fresh
• Jamba Juice: serving juices, smoothies and bowls made with high quality, all-natural ingredients
• Juan Valdez Café: a Colombian coffee shop with authentic premium coffee served from farm to cup
• Le Macaron: offering a variety of French delicacies, and providing guests with the most authentic Parisian experience
• Martini Bar: a contemporary nighttime entertainment venue providing live entertainment and a blend of gourmet cuisine
• Mojito Latin Cuisine and Bar: a Latin tapas bar offering evolved and sophisticated cuisine with a blend of Latin music perfect for dancing all day
• Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern: a casual American restaurant with craft cocktails made-to- order
• Salsa Fiesta Grill: a family-owned restaurant serving flavorful urban Mexican style food
• Sloan’s Ice Cream: serving premium handmade premium ice cream in a whimsical wonderland setting
• The Cheese Course: a European-style bistro and cheese market integrating handcrafted cheeses into every meal
• The Fresh Market: seeking out the best produce, meats, seafood, cheeses, wines and flowers as well as a variety of prepared foods
• Vapiano: a variety of Italian dishes offered buffet style
• 4D Gelateria: a selection of homemade Italian gelato and Italian cuisine
For more information on CityPlace Doral, visit www.cityplacedoral.com.
About CityPlace Doral:
Developed by The Related Group, CityPlace Doral is a mixed-use complex opening in early 2017. Nestled in the dynamic employment center of Doral in the heart of Miami-Dade County, the project features 250,000 square feet of retail space, including more than 40 dining, shopping and entertainment destinations as well as over 400 luxury residences. CityPlace Doral was designed by the global architecture firm Arquitectonica, and the property’s entertainment retail component will be anchored by a roster of first-class tenants from all over the country.
About The Related Group:
Established in 1979, The Related Group is Florida’s leading developer of sophisticated metropolitan living and one of the country’s largest real estate conglomerates. Its innovative residential developments, that reach cross-market sectors, have dramatically altered South Florida’s urban landscape. Since its inception, the privately held company has built, rehabilitated and managed more than 90,000 condominium and apartment residences. The Related Group has earned international status for its visionary designs and development of luxury condominiums, market-rate rentals, mixed-use centers and affordable properties – often in emerging neighborhoods that impact the lives of all demographics. The firm is one of the largest Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States with a development portfolio of projects in excess of $15 Billion. The Related Group has redefined the new cycle of real estate by diversifying both its products and buyers, expanding internationally with projects in Mexico, India and Brazil, while sponsoring public art installations that enhance the city’s global culture and streetscapes. TIME Magazine named Founder, Chairman and CEO of The Related Group, Jorge Pérez, one of top 25 most influential Hispanics in the United States, and he’s made the cover of Forbes twice. Currently, The Related Group has over 50 projects in varying phases of development, led by Chief Operating Officer, Matt Allen, and five division presidents, including Carlos Rosso, President of Related Condominium; Steve Patterson, President of Related Development; Albert Milo, President of Related Urban Development; and Larry Lennon, President of TRG Management.
Arquitectonica is an architecture, interior design and planning firm that began in Miami in 1977 as an experimental studio. Led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear, the studio has evolved into a worldwide practice, combining the creative spirit of the principals with the efficiency of delivery and reliability of a major architectural firm. With projects in over 60 countries, Arquitectonica’s work spans several continents, from projects such as schools and universities, resorts and casinos, hotels, luxury condominium towers, retail centers and office buildings to specialized projects such as a U.S. Embassy, opera house/symphony halls, museums, courthouses, multipurpose arenas and convention centers, airports and transportation centers, television studios and several bank headquarters.