As of March 12, of this year Miami Dade county has been under a state of emergency due to COVID-19. Multiple mass gatherings have been cancelled to prevent the spread of the virus. In order to pursue our best line of defense and follow the Miami-Dade guidelines we need to handle this health threat as a community, whether it is a senior citizen at higher risk of getting ill from this virus or a student on spring break who may have caught the virus but has no symptoms. This means that young people must also take personal responsibility, because they can spread the virus to their elderly loved ones without knowing they are carriers.
CityPlace Doral management will do their best to keep you informed of any further changes in Miami-Dade’s policies in handling the virus.
Restaurants will be closed to the public but the following are open for delivery and take out.
- Suviche: Takeout & Delivery (50% OFF on all Sushi, Select Ceviche, and more)
- Granier: Takeout & Delivery (Free Delivery in Doral area)
- The Cheese Course: Takeout & Delivery (10% OFF to go orders)
- BurgerFi: Takeout & Delivery
Retail stores & Boutique shops will remain closed as of March 19th at 9PM until Further Notice.
Property-wide activations in CityPlace will be suspended until further notice. Please see below for more information.
- Workout Wednesday for the month of March is suspended until further notice.
- March 26: Kids Sports Games for the month of March is suspended until further notice.
- April 12: Bazaar Under the Palms for the month of April is tentative.
- April 11& 12: Easter Spring party under tentative suspension.
- April 25: Cafecito Crawl under tentative suspension.
For more information:
Other Statements: https://www.miamidade.gov/global/initiatives/coronavirus/statements.page