On Monday May 18, CityPlace Doral, is re-opening some of its stores and restaurants at 50% capacity and are now welcoming customers back. As its restaurants and stores begin to re-open, the shopping center will operate on a modified schedule – Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday, noon to 6 p.m. – to allow additional time for cleaning and disinfection of all common areas. Each of the center’s retailers and restaurants will individually determine their re-opening dates and hours. While CityPlace Doral stores and restaurants have begun to open for in-person shopping and dining, many of the center’s restaurants will also continue to provide curbside or delivery services as well; for a list of those offering curbside and delivery services, visit www.cityplacedoral.com/delivery-takeout.
Relying on the expertise of local healthcare and government authorities, CityPlace Doral has implemented several important policies and procedures to safeguard the health and well-being of its valued shoppers and employees, including:
- Adding New Signage: The addition of signage at each entrance and in areas where people regularly congregate (i.e., elevators, escalators, ATM machines – wherever lines form) will remind visitors of the importance of continuing to practice social distancing, staying a minimum of six feet from others while they shop and eat.
- Deepening Disinfection Procedures: The center has instituted an increased schedule for the frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch common areas, including door handles, handrails, restrooms, elevators, escalators, the concierge desk, and more.
- Offering Hand Sanitizer: CityPlace Doral has installed hand sanitizer dispensers at each entrance and at other high-traffic areas throughout the center.
- Promoting Regular Hand Washing: To remind visitors of the importance of frequent and thorough hand washing, new signage has been added to each restroom throughout the center.
These policies and procedures have been implemented throughout the common areas of the shopping center. Individual retailers and restaurants are responsible for implementing their own policies and procedures but have been asked to follow similarly stringent protocols to ensure the safety of each guest and employee.
Restaurants open for Dine-in and/or delivery and take out.
- Suviche: Takeout & Delivery (50% OFF on all Sushi, Select Ceviche, and more)
- Granier: Dine in Available Takeout & Delivery (Free Delivery in Doral area)
- The Cheese Course: Dine in Available and Takeout & Delivery (20% OFF to go orders)
- BurgerFi: Takeout & Delivery
- Cooper’s Hawk: Takeout & Delivery and Wine Takeout
- Novecento: Takeout & Delivery
- 4D Gelateria: Dine in Available (outside seating only) Takeout & Delivery 786-301-4078
- TAP 42: Dine In Available and Takeout & Delivery
- Juan Valdez: Dine in Available and Takeout & Delivery (786) 534-5582 (Buy one Coffee bag get one 50% OFF)
- Sloan’s Ice Cream: Dine In Available and Takeout & Delivery (786) 347-5367
- Brimstone: Dine In Available
- Copper Blues: Dine in Available
- KIUT: Mon-Sat 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Sunday Noon to 6:00 PM
- Agua Bendita: Mon-Sat 11:00 AM to 6 PM Sun Noon to 4:00 PM
- Ella: Mon-Sat 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sun Noon to 4:00 PM
- La Bella Mafia: Tue-Sat Noon to 5:00 PM
- TARBAY: Mon-Sat 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sun Noon to 4:00 PM
- T-Mobile: Mon-Sat 10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sunday Noon to 6:00 PM
- Venetian Nails: Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Sunday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Tipsy: Everyday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- CYCLEBAR: Every day 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Mr. Splash Car wash has a NEW SERVICE Try their OZONE CLEANER
- Sun-Thr 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Fri & Sat 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Property-wide events in CityPlace will be suspended until further notice.
For more information:
Other Statements: https://www.miamidade.gov/global/initiatives/coronavirus/statements.page